The 10 Best Baby Cribs With Changing Table On Top
Being a mum, you find that it is difficult to move your child from the bathroom after maybe having a shower to your bedroom so that you can have them changed whereas their clothes are in their room. To ensure a smooth changing process, the best way is to make sure that you have a changing table in their place next to their crib. This makes it easier for you to change a baby after or before a nap or after a shower.
In this case, a changing table should be smooth and should be high enough so that you don’t have to bend when you’re changing the baby. It should be steady so that it doesn’t shake and should be well placed next to your baby’s crib to avoid much movement, especially when you want the baby to take a nap. Changing tables is a lifesaver as they ensure a much smoother changing process. They are also so much safer as they provide that you do not dirty other clothes with the baby poop or urine as they have specific garments where you can lay your baby without involving other garments.
These top ten best cribs with changing tables are here to ensure that you have a much smoother changing process. Their incredible make makes your baby room even much more stylish, adding a bit of vintage and modern do it.
Graco Solano Convertible Crib & Changer with Drawer Fixed Side Crib
- Pretty easy to put together.
- Nice look with a sturdy design.
- This can easily convert into several stages to grow with your child.
- The crib design coordinates with any nursery decor and style.
Storkcraft Portofino Fixed Side Convertible Crib and Changer
- This crib will ensure your child a comfortable sleep from infancy to adolescence.
- The crib has a beautiful, solid, and stable construction with long-lasting durability.
- Assembling the crib is fairly straightforward.
- Made from pine wood and composite with a great smooth finish.
Delta Children Abby Convertible Crib and Changer
- Made from sustainable high-grade New Zealand pine.
- Crib converts easily from crib to toddler bed or daybed.
- JPMA is certified to meet all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM.
- Changing table with a water-resistant changing pad for convenience.
- Available in three shades named Bianca white, dark chocolate, and grey.
- BEST VALUE
- OVERALL BEST
- PREMIUM CHOICE
- 10 Best Baby Cribs With Changing Table:
- 1. Graco Solano 4-in-1 Convertible Crib & Changer with Drawer Fixed Side Crib
- 2. Delta Children Abby Convertible Crib and Changer
- 3. Storkcraft Portofino 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib and Changer
- 4. Dream On Me Casco 4-in-1 Mini Crib & Changing Table
- 5. Dream On Me Jayden 4-in-1 Mini Convertible Crib And Changer
- 6. Graco Remi 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changer
- 7. Dream On Me, Anna 4-in-1 Full-Size Crib and Changing Table Combo
- 8. Delta Children Princeton Junction Convertible Crib and Changer
- 9. Pemberly Row 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changing Table
- 10. Graco Benton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changer
10 Best Baby Cribs With Changing Table:
1. Graco Solano 4-in-1 Convertible Crib & Changer with Drawer Fixed Side Crib
One of the essential things in this crib is space. For people who love to easily organize their baby stuff without the baby trying to disorganize, the bottom drawers found under the bed will be of great help. They are well hidden so that your very tricky baby will notice them as part of their bed. It also has two separate shelves, which can help you to decorate your baby’s room by placing toys and other things they love at a natural reach point. On the top, it has a wide enough changing table where you can comfortably place your baby and reach for other essentials, not worrying that your baby may slide out. After a while of using this crib, you may notice that the finish starts to come off, making it less safe for your little one.
- Convertible design.
- Adjustable mattress height.
- Modern finishes.
- Excellent manufacturing quality.
- No room for your feet under the drawer.
2. Delta Children Abby Convertible Crib and Changer
If you’re looking for a baby crib that your baby can grow into, then you may just have found one of the best in the market today. Delta children’s cribs, it is designed in such a way that you can lay your baby from a young age when they learn to sleep on their own to a point where they become old enough to have their own bed. This baby crib is designed with a changing table on the side and two drawers below where you can place things like diapers, shorts, shirts, or any other form of clothes to enable you to change a baby quickly. This bed can be converted into various positions for both daytime, night, and when they’re a little older.
The crib has long rails so that as your baby grows and they learn to stand, they can wake up and comfortably stand on them without falling off or without climbing over. The changing pad is coupled with a cushion for more comfort. On the other hand, the clip does not contain any kind of wheels, which makes it a bit difficult to move it from one room to the other. But this shouldn’t deter you from getting a good grip on your baby.
- Super easy to put together.
- JPMA certified to meet all safety standards.
- Nice, sleek, and comfortable.
- Very high-quality material and solid construction.
- Changing the pad is a bit smaller than the standard size.
3. Storkcraft Portofino 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib and Changer
This crib is made from durable pine wood, which is safe and eco-friendly even when babies hold on to it or lick it. It contains nontoxic finishes that are beautiful and ensure they match the look of your baby’s bedroom. As your child grows, they tend to grow out of most things, including the bed. To ensure that you save the cost of buying a new mattress, this crib is easily convertible into a full-size bed with a headboard and footboard. This bed can be slept on by your child, even at an adolescent age.
Unlike other cribs, the changing table on this one is designed with slanting safety rails so that the leg area is well open for you. Besides the three drawers on the front side, it also has two shelves where you can place other baby essentials. This crib comes with many advantages, but you will need to purchase the mattress separately.
- Quality with style in a versatile package.
- Sturdy wood structure.
- All in one design with multifunctional use.
- Thin changing bad.
4. Dream On Me Casco 4-in-1 Mini Crib & Changing Table
If this is your dream crib and you are worried about space for fitting the whole package, i.e., the crib and changing table, then you are concerned about nothing. If the space intended can only adjust the bed, then you can comfortably detach the changing table and place it in a more fitting area. This will help you to maximize the space left at your house. Made of solid pinewood, you can be sure of its durability as well as its strength. It has a beautiful white finish that ensures it compliments your home decor. It also features smooth and gentle arches and sturdy spade feet. The only disadvantage is that it doesn’t convert into a town bed.
- This works perfectly for limited-space apartments.
- It was fairly easy to assemble.
- The safe spacing of the bed slats.
- It has a 3 position mattress support system.
- Solid pine wood finish.
- A bit difficult to build.
- The wood for the drawer is very delicate.
5. Dream On Me Jayden 4-in-1 Mini Convertible Crib And Changer
As you are changing your baby on a regular table, one thing that matters is a baby rolling over and falling to the ground. With this creep, it comes with a well-designed changing table that has a safety buckle so that your baby does not move much as you change them. For more comfort, the baby cream comes with a 1-inch mattress pad. This minimizes your cost of buying mattresses. This baby crib is designed with convenient three-height mattress settings to keep up with your growing baby. Therefore as your baby grows, you will not need to keep buying a new bed.
The changing table is coupled with three drawers under to ensure that your baby’s essentials are in place at all times. This set is the changing table and the drawers are detachable so that when you decide to make a bigger bed for your baby, they will not be a distraction. One thing about this crib is that some of the parts do not fit well into each other, but after contacting the warehouse, you can get your items well sorted.
- Non-toxic finishes.
- Sturdy safety rails.
- Made of durable New Zealand pine wood.
- Comes with a 1-inch mattress pad.
- Meets all CPSC & ASTM standards.
- The crib pad is made of thin foam.
6. Graco Remi 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changer
When your changing table has a safety buckle, you can worry less about accidents. This safety buckle is an excellent way to ensure that you can look for baby clothes or throw out an old diaper, and they are safe. The table is also very comfortable so they don’t get hurt and are 100% water-resistant to ensure that in case of small messes, they can be quickly dried.
The crib is easy to assemble after purchase. It doesn’t require you to purchase extra tools for fixing it. The rails are also super steady and have minimal spacing between them so that when your little one is learning to stand or tries to get out, they will not get stuck. Besides the advantages, this crib is a great purchase only that some parts may get damaged during shipping, but they are easily replaceable.
- Comes with a waterproof changing pad with a safety strap.
- The large underneath drawer is an outstanding space saver.
- Ease of assembly.
- Exceptional dark wood looks to match any decor scheme.
- The instructions are not written well.
7. Dream On Me, Anna 4-in-1 Full-Size Crib and Changing Table Combo
Many parents always worry that when they create a daybed for their kids, they can injure themselves. This is because of the spacing between the bed and the floor. This crib is designed in such a way that your baby can crawl comfortably out of bed without hurting themselves. It is safe and comfortable. When your child is older, you can convert it into a big bed and detach the changing table as well as drawers. These can be used for other storage or decorative purposes as your child grows older. This crib is one of the steadiest and most durable cribs you will find around. One of the CONS of this is that the wood may be dented on some parts and not very smooth.
- The changing table with 2 storage shelves increases its usefulness.
- Two storage shelves beneath provide ample storage space for baby essentials.
- Adjustable height options keep pace with your growing child.
- The changing pad feels very thin.
8. Delta Children Princeton Junction Convertible Crib and Changer
When it comes to safety, this crib is well built with the best wood and has passed all the safety guidelines. When you make the day bed or the toddler bed, the rails are provided so that the child doesn’t roll off the bed. Its three-position height adjustment mattresses ensure that the bed keeps up with the growth of your child. As a parent, I know you will wonder how a toddler crib can support a 6-year-old. It is simple; the durable and robust wood accounts for much strength, ensuring that it lasts a long time. On the other hand, the conversion kits for this crib are sold separately, causing you a disadvantage.
- Made of non-toxic, renewable, eco-friendly material.
- Certified by JPMA to meet or exceed all baby safety standards.
- Simple and lovely design.
- Changing tables cannot come off.
- The bottoms are a little thinner.
9. Pemberly Row 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changing Table
The strength of this crib is unmatched. Made of pure hardwood, it is steady and durable so that it grows with your child. This wood is safe for your child as you know children love to eat anything. The crib is made with a nontoxic finish, which provides much safety from wood debris. It also gives it a unique look to match your home decor. The crib can be converted three ways, into a full-size bed, toddler, or day bed. This gives you a number of options as the child grows. One of the few disadvantages of the crib is that the toddler and adult rails are not included in the purchase but can be bought separately.
- The changer has a large area.
- Plenty of storage space is available in the drawer.
- Made of higher-grade wood that provides better durability and sturdiness to the crib.
- Changing pad too thin than standard size pads.
10. Graco Benton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changer
One of the many advantages of Storkcraft cribs is their ample space. No matter how small your baby is, you tend to allow them enough space to sleep and play. Many toddlers also form the habit of falling asleep with their stuffed animals, and it can be a challenge when the bed space is small. That is why you will need this bed. As your child grows, you will need to lift their bed size from low to a minimum height so they can be comfortable. With this 4-in-1 convertible crib, you will get three adjustable mattress heights. This is good for your growing child. Having a changing table that is not detachable can be challenging when your child is older.
- The crib can easily convert from a cradle to a toddler bed or a full-size bed with a headboard.
- Made from premium-grade pine wood and composites.
- For convenience, the changing table is equipped with a water-resistant vinyl pad with a safety strap.
- The side shelf is difficult to use if the crib placed is against a wall.
- The height of the mattress does not adjust as high as the other cribs on the list.
Are the changing table and crib detachable?
Depending on the brand and make, some of them are detachable while others are not.
Does the crib come with a conversion kit?
Most cribs don’t come with a conversion crib, but you can buy them separately.
Does the crib adhere to the safety guidelines?
Yes, as far as we are concerned, we ensure that the cribs are safe and are well certified as the safety of your baby comes first.
You may also like:
Best Portable Folding High Chair for Toddlers
Best Baby Dresser Changing Table
Best Toddler Table And Chair Set
Baby Is Too Big For Bassinet But Not Ready For Crib