Hiland has been designed to ensure that it does not look out of place when it is put in any of your outdoor seating areas. It has been designed with solid aluminum which makes it to be incredibly durable. To add to that, the hammered bronze finish will ensure that it gets that rustic look that will suit the outdoor living area. The pit has been designed with an integrated ignition to ensure that you enjoy a propane heater that emits up to 40,000 BTUs of heat. It is a fire pit that has been made to fit well in any place you put it.
- It has a propane heater that can emit up to 40,000 BTUs of heat. You don’t have to use much propane for you to reach this heating level. You can be sure of it with the right quantity, producing the best heat that you can enjoy in your outside area.
- It is designed with a clear glass that will cover the burner and also give out that good touch of elegance. When the pit is not in use, it does not have to be left open like that. The clear glass that it has been made with will turn it into a table that you never expected. The table that it will have will be unique and elegant. You can now use it to handle your meals outside so that you can enjoy that breezing air with your friends and family.
- It is fitted with an easy access door at the base to provide you with a place where you can conceal a 20lb propane tank. Propane, as you know, like any other gas, is flammable. Covering it in a safe place is paramount. This pit has it done so that you have it hidden away from anyone’s interference. Or to access it, you have to go through the door that is out there. That’s one of the safety things that you can be able to have, especially if you have naughty kids in the compound.
- Comes fitted with a thermocouple flame failure device. This is a device that has been designed to ensure that your fire keeps on working. It will ensure that there are no dangers that might arise and will be controlled much earlier before it gets out of hand. This is a virtual device that should be working at all times when the fire is lit.
- It has a cover that you can use to handle your flame area when it is not in use. It is not always that you will have to use the fire pit. When not in use, it should well keep it too and waits until the right time for it to be lit. Now, covering it will help ensure that there are no fall overs, food, or any other thing that will go into the pit unnoticed so that it will spoil your fire when you lit it up.
Why do we like it?
- It has been made with sturdy construction, and you can be sure of it handling your daily needs without much problem.
- Putting together after buying is not a hard thing to accomplish. Just a few parts joined here and there, and it is ready to use.
- It has been made of a good height makes it the best to handle and use for patio furniture.
- The propane tank is concealed, and that makes it a good safe area to have it kept.
What we don’t like?
- It does not have any steel or any wicker that will be used to resist the corrosive environment. That is not going to be an advantage to you and you as a user.
- The lock made to ensure that the propane tank is closed is not of the best standard. This is because, at some point, the door can swing open on its own.
- The heat output is also not that good, especially when put in the higher setting. Not the best to produce a bone fire.
You may also like: